- All pictures are for illustration only, actual products could deviate from it.
- Please be advised the frameless cabinets are assembled using finished nails which will have a nail hole.
- Most of our customers resolve this by purchasing additional decorative doors to cover up all exposed sides of the cabinets.
- A more budget friendly solution will be for us to send you a complimentary touchup kit to fix up the nail holes.
- An alternative to the previously provided solution is for us to replace the cabinets that have the nail holes visibly exposed to the walking traffic with pocket hole assembled cabinets.
- The pocket hole assembled cabinet does not have the nail hole on the side but does have a large screw hole concealed from the walking traffic.
- If you need pocked hold assembly for certain cabinets, please specify in notes.
- All 96 inch long panels/moldings have to be cut to 90 inch long (or shorter by contacting us) for shipping purpose.
- If you do not prefer to be cut, we may need to add $150 shipping fee for that. Contact us before ordering.
- The shipping cost is estimated cost, not the final freight cost. It may be adjust per actual cost.